We've got exciting news! The Steam page for Dark Future: Blood Red States is now live. Check it out for more info about the game, to see a bunch of awesome screenshots, and for all the latest news!
There is a wealth of features in the game, including;
- RealTimeShift Vehicular Action Strategy: command your ops and vehicles second by second as fits your tactical choices, as you hammer enemy vehicles with bullets, rockets, and ramming.
- Explore the sand-strewn wastes of a near-future USA, with gorgeous visuals and realistic physics powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Get ahead of enemies to drop devastating mines, riddle their gas tanks with bullets from your machine gun turret, or turbo boost into their tail to send them spinning off the road.
- Outrun merciless corporations and deranged gangcults in high-speed highway shoot outs.
- Purchase new vehicles and upgrade them with powerful new weapons.
- Put together the most famous (or infamous) team of Ops and Interceptors in Dark Future history, then increase their abilities through successful missions and the latest cybernetic enhancements.
- Unravel a rich campaign filled with tactical decision-making and intense action.
- Stay in complete control of the action strategy using either keyboard and mouse or the controller of your choosing.
- A faithful adaptation of Games Workshop’s Dark Future universe, guided by legendary sci-fi author James Swallow (Dark Future, Warhammer 40,000, Deus Ex, 2000 AD)
For more information, check out the Steam page. There, you can wishlist the game so you will be the first to know when the game is out, when changes to the Steam page are made, and of course, keep your eyes peeled on this blog for the latest developments!